RGA have been involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from small residential extensions to multi-million pound renovation projects.
- St Brelade site – extension design alongside alterations to existing building
- La Collette site – pictures taken from the adjacent tower block.
- Roadside wall in front of one of three new houses being built at Trinity.
- Three new houses for Jersey Homes Trust completed in Parkinson Drive:
- New Cow Shed
- Le Squez Phases 3 and 4
- Ann Court
- Major extension to Jersey Hospice (£5M)
- Private houses (up to £4m)
- Trinity First Time Buyers (Civil & Structural) – On site, design complete.
- Housing scheme for 18 houses
- Early structural advice for a multi-storey housing project
- Numerous house alterations and extensions
- Conversion of hotels into housing.
- Large private redevelopment of an old farm complex (£1.3M)
- Estate road and sewer maintenance schedules.
Recent significant individual projects include:
- Housing developments (largest 60 units)
- Refit of The Good Companions Club (see JEP article pages 1 & 2)
- Extension to Traders Warehouse facility, Rue des Pres
- Major development at Bellozanne treatment works
- Beaulieu School Academy
- Refurbishment of First Tower Garage to for The Mansell Collection
- Major extensions and alterations to several large private houses and several new houses, contracts vary up to £1.5m
Completed significant projects
- Oak Tree Gardens Housing Estate (£15M)
- Les Vanniers Residential Development (£9M)
- Sea Grove Residential development (£5M)
- Housing development of 120 units, 2008
- Repair and maintenance of Maufant estate roads & sewers.
- Rouge Bouillon School: reconstruction and refurbishment of 600-place primary school.
- Beaulieu School 6th Form Centre
- Beaulieu School Library block
- Grand Vaux Primary School (£3m)
- D’Auvergne Primary School (£5M)
Commercial and Municipal:
- Redevelopment of Jersey Electricity Corporate Headquarters and Retail Site (£19M) 1999 – 2000
- Jubilee Wharf Housing Offices
- New Magistrates Courts and Probation Offices (£7m) (Complete 2006)
- Bar / Restaurant at the old Battricks Boatyard site, St Aubin (£2m) Complete
- Core member of the Jersey Highway Partnership for the management of the Highways re-surfacing programme from 2007 to 2011.
- Major alterations over many years to private nursing homes
- New Private Health Clinic
- Alterations to an existing building to form a Private Health Clinic
Remedial Works/Insurance Claims
- Emergency work and controlled demolition of several fire damaged buildings
- Remedial works to fire damaged houses and flats
- Numerous underpinning repairs to private houses
- Assessment, investigation and repair of buildings suffering from structural damage
Civil Engineering Works
- Gabion, concrete and masonry retaining structures, both new for terraced structures and remedial to replace failed old walls.
RGA often undertake structural demolition contracts and temporary stabilisation works. We also consult on basement waterproofing for new build and remedial works.